Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 3 April 2013
 Die for Her (Revenants #2.5) by Amy Plum
 
Book description:
 
Set in the romantic and death-defying world of the international bestselling Die for Me trilogy, this digital original novella follows Jules, a brooding, immortal French artist who has fallen in love with his best friend’s girlfriend.

Jules Marchenoir is a revenant-an undead being whose fate forces him to sacrifice himself over and over again to save human lives. He’s spent the better part of the last century flirting his way through Paris, but when he met Kate Mercier, the heroine from Amy Plum’s Die for Me trilogy, he knew his afterlife had changed forever and he had found the love of his life. Until Kate fell for his best friend, Vincent. Now Jules is faced with an impossible decision: choosing between his loyal friend and a love truly worth dying for.
 
If you have not read her other books in this series you really need to get off you but and go to the book store and buy it!! RIGHT NOW!! * chases you to the book store :p*
These books are one of the most AMAZING books that I have read in a while, my god it just sucks you in so deep that even after you stop reading you still feel like you are trapped in the book.
 
I have been in love her lovely French boys since the first page, but I think I have fallen for them even harder now *Fans my self*. Vincent has always been my favourite, I mean he captured my heart right off the hop but I think my second favourite has jumped on the band waggon and stolen it from him.
 
Oh my Jules *sigh* I didn't think that he could make me swoon anymore but he has proven me wrong. Not a complete shocker that's for damn sure, I mean its JULES that in its self is an explanation hahah .What isn't there that's good about him *counts on fingers* 1 he's witty and a little bit pervy, 2 he's an artist, 3 he's gorgeous, 4 he's French, 5 he's secretly sensitive and last but not least he has a heart of gold. He would do anything thing for the ones he cares for even sacrifice himself and his feelings. Who in this world wouldn't want a man or a friend that had that much devotion, I know I sure would love that.
 
Amy has indeed out done her self with this novella, it gives us great insight into another character that people love, another point of view to the hole series which is just brilliant. Die For Her is the perfect treat for the anticipation for the next and final book in the series If I Should Die coming out May 7th. I must give this book 5 out of 5 for it's delectable perfection into the world of the brooding French revenant Jules. This store made me laugh and cry all at the same time, I can not recall how many times I wished to go into the book and hug Jules. I felt bad for him on numerous occasions. Not only did I feel terrible for him but every time I read Vincent's name, tears would spring to my eyes!!WHY OH WHY AMY MUST YOU TORTURE US SO!!  I swear I had a book hangover after I was finished with it haha.
 
She has yet again left us wondering what will happen to Kate, Vincent and Jules!!
Is Vincent truly lost forever or is there a way to save him?
Will Kate ever find out how Jules really feels about her?
What will happen to Jules now once all hell breaks lose?
 
I can not wait to read the next book and find out what shall happen to my favourite book characters.
This was truly a compelling story of forbidden love and true test to friendship and loyalty.

0 comments: