Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 24 April 2013
Never Too Far (Too Far, #2)

Never Too Far is the second instalment in the Too Far series by the brilliant author Abbi Glines

Book description:

He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.


*sigh* This book will definitely satisfy your Rush Crush. You really get to see the soft vulnerable side of him for once and it just amps up his hot factor 10x over. So many times throughout this book I wanted to jump in there and hug the crap out of him. I have no idea what more he could have done to show Blaire he really loved her. I mean come on he was half a man when she left him..Mopey Rush was just heartbreaking.

Now as for Blaire ugh *pulls out hair* I actually didn't mind her in the first book but MY DEAR GOD she annoyed the crap out of me in this one. I wanted to jump into the book and shake her and tell her to grab a dang brain. Her pity party was getting on my last nerve, I understood why she had trust issues I don't fault her on that one bit but I mean he was trying everything possible to show her that he was there for her but it was never good enough for her *shakes head*

I'm not saying I didn't enjoy this book, because in all honesty I really did, just aspects of it annoyed me. It was an emotional ride that's for sure, it was definitely nice to see the different views from each character. I really enjoyed Rush's POV throughout the book but I didn't really care for Blaire's. To be honest I liked Fallen Too Far more just for the simple fact that it didn't frustrate me as much. Although on that note there where many more parts I truly loved about this one.

This book had many sweet and tender moments that will make your heart melt and might even make you cry a little.

Stay tuned for Book 3 of the Too Far series :) also you can follow Abbi , Rush and Blaire on twitter

@AbbiGlines
@RushFinlay
@blaire_wynn

Happy Reading everyone :)

0 comments: