Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 27 January 2013
Between is the first instalment in the Between series by the Very talented Cyndi Tefft.
 
Book description:
 
It just figures that the love of Lindsey Water's life isn't alive at all, but the grim reaper, complete with a dimpled smile and Scottish accent.

After transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years, Aiden MacRae has all but given up on finding the one whose love will redeem him and allow him entry through the pearly gates.

Torn between her growing attraction to Aiden and heaven's siren song, Lindsey must learn the hard way whether love really can transcend all boundaries

 
My Lord I don't even know where to begin on how to put into words how absolutely magnificent and wonderful this novel was * girly squeal*. This book took my breath away so many times I lost count I swear. I had meant to read this book ages ago and now I'm very very happy I finally did. The moment I started this book I couldn't put it down for one second. I think I stayed up almost every night till 3:00 am because I was so absorbed in the magnetism of every written word. This book is so spell bounding and heartfelt, not to mention saucy, with brilliant humour. Cyndi truly knows how to captivate her readers and get them begging for more. If fallen in love with Lindsey and Aiden's story, I haven't been captivated by a love story in awhile now, especially where I love both characters. She did an amazing job at writing her character, Lindsey is caring with a touch of spunk. She's so endearing and lovable that you can't help but care for her. While Aiden is just spectacular, otherworldly, sexy, smart and sassy. Who wouldn't love a Scot who knew nothing about this world and had questions for everything. His accent and his knowledge of the world would blow your mind, that I promise you( mine was blow).
 
This book gripped me in so many aspects I wouldn't even know where to being. Every fleeting heartbeat they experience I felt them in my own heart. God I don't even remember the last time I cried so much over a book, my heart broke over and over again every time Lindsey's did, not to mention I was thinking about what Aiden must be feeling so that tore at me :'(. I'm so glad I keep reading when it got sad because that's when you really saw how much these two truly and how deep their love ran. This novel has left me speechless and wanting to read the second book right away.
 
I promise you that you will not be disappointed if you read this intoxicating book, I mean it!! I could barely sleep because I kept wanting to know what would happen(very restless nights haha). My sleep deprivation was well worth it. You get to let your self go while reading this novel and just enjoy the pure wonders of the enchanting realms and heart pounding romance of the strangest sort. Their love will make no sense at first or seem so unlikely viable but eventually you won't question it.
 
If I could give this novel 20 stars I would so sadly I can only give it 5..
This is a phenomenal piece of work, so don't miss out READ IT!! ^_^
 
Also if you have then you should read the second instalment called Hell Transporter

So come and fall in Love with Lindsey and Aiden!!!!!

0 comments: