Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 19 January 2013
I'm more then glad to wish away the beginning of 2012 but that can not be said for the end of it. 2012 was both enlightening and painful. I spend to much of it in a cloak of pure and never ending darkness. I spend most of my days jobless and miserable. Stressing about what had become of my life and what I was going to do with it. For so long I felt like a shell of a person, someone who was worthless and unlovable. Then finally during the summer I decided to cave and get twitter *sigh* that's something I shall never regret doing. I swear I feel like I must have a guardian angel watching over me trying to get me over my funk/darkest hours. I've met some of the most unique and loving people on the planet. They have totally and forever changed my life around. I don't know how I could ever repay them or even put words to how grateful I am to everyone of them for saving me for my depression and hopelessness. For the first time in my life I feel full and happy, and I never thought I would ever feel that way without a guy in it but that's not how I feel anymore. For once I do want a man in my life, I'm content being independent and growing into the person I want to be. I feel so much joy I feel I my burst Hahhaha, these wonderful souls that I was granted the privilege of meeting have completely chased away my despair!!. I now have a job and goal that I'm working toward fulfilling ^_^. So as bad and bleak as the beginning of 2012 was the end was life changing!!. It's crazy but I feel so much closer to god then I ever have in all my years, now I feel like there is more to this in life, that there is hope. I'm very happy to finally have faith in something.

For you my friends thank you so much Manon, Jen, Abidah, Cara and Morelia you have truly saved my life even if you hadn't realized <3

0 comments: