Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday 16 April 2011
I'm still that lonely girl waiting for you to take my hand and let go and leap into the unknown with me. I've been waiting for you to finally step close enough to reach out and grab me but every time your getting closer you pause and take a step back. Why must you always keep me standing there alone waiting for the day you take the risk and let me in. Why do i keep holding my breath every time your close to me? Why do I keep waiting for my dream to come true when it never will, not with you.. My hand is outstretched just waiting for someone to pull me out of the cloudiness and darkness you have left behind. I can't see or speak nor think or sleep. I'm a zombie just standing in a crowded room where everyone is happy. I'm empty and miserable without your light.

0 comments: