Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 26 April 2013
Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) Twisted Perfection is the first instalment in the Perfection series by the oh so very talented Abbi Glines.

Book description:

Life outside of her house was a new experience for Della Sloane. The dark secrets of her past weren’t something she ever intended to share with anyone. They would never understand. No one would ever get close enough to find out. There was always a chance she’d go crazy sooner than they expected…

Woods Kerrington had never been one to be attracted to fragile females. They seemed like too much work. He wasn’t in it for the work just the pleasure. A night full of naughty fun had been exactly what was on his mind when he’d laid eyes on the hot little number that didn’t know how to pump gas and needed some help.

What he didn’t know was she was as fragile as they came.
The carefree girl who spoke her mind and didn’t care what the world thought of her was more breakable than he could ever imagine…

                  
              * WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS YOU        HAVE  BEEN WARNED*

*Fans my self* wow just wow this book is WAY HOT. I know her books are meant to be spicy and mouth watering but DAMN *drools*. I haven't fallen head over heels over one of her books since Fallen Too Far. Don't get me wrong I love all of her books but man this one just sucked me in big time...This book totally pulled me out of my book funk that I was in, I couldn't put it down for one second. *yawn* ended up staying up way too late to read because that's how enticing and delicious it was. 

I won't lie but most books I read I can't stand the main female lead because they usually drive me crazy with their need to whine but this book had a very pleasant surprise :). Della Sloane was a breath of fresh air when it comes to female characters. She had a tough up bringing but she never let that bring her down which is admirable, most people if they had gone through all that hardships they would have fallen apart and lost it. When we first encounter her she's shy and very unsure of what she wants to do or how to act around other people. As the story progresses though we discover more about her dark past and why she is the way she is. Her growth throughout the book is touching, she fights her demons but doesn't get deterred and I think the may reason for that is thanks to her man :). I believe she will be able to fight off her demons :) I have faith in her.

Now as for Woods well if you are a fan of Fallen Too Far then you will have already encountered him if not then be prepared to listen to me gush about him *faints*. Since I've already had the pleasure of getting to know him a little in the previously stated book I already liked him. I mean come on who wouldn't he's tall, chiseled features, gorgeous body, sexy voice, dark eyes and not to mention he's super sweet and protective of the people he cares about. He's a very driven person whom works very hard for what he believes is right for him in life. Little did he know though that his life would forever change the day a shy innocent girl asked him to help her to pump gas(so adorable).I loved his cave man side when it came to the possessiveness of what was his (Della). I also really loved the sensitive side to him it was so touching.

Lets just say their first encounter with each other is very memorable ;) for the both of them. If you aren't used to reading books that are very descriptive when it comes to sexual events then be warned because this one has a lot of it and I mean A LOT. But besides all the mind blowing sex these two have it was really nice to see the characters change and grow together it was very heartwarming.

I honestly think Abbi truly out did her self with this book. It was perfection even if it had very dark and twisted aspect to it ;) yes I know what I just did there :p. I give this book two thumbs up and 20 stars ;) not possible I know *sigh* but if it was I would be giving it 20 stars. I used to like Woods I thought he was a decent guy but now I love him he's so amazing. I think he grew the most throughout the book. He learnt to let things go, he learnt to love and he discovered what was really important in life. I truly hope those two can face everything that will come at them in the second book.

0 comments: