Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 1 June 2014
Author: John Green
Published: January 10th 2012
 
 
 
Blurb:
 

Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.


*wipes tear stricken face* Picking up this book I knew it was going to make me cry, but I didn't understand the depth of the heartbreak one would feel after finishing it. It's been a very long time since a book has completely shattered my heart into a billion microscopic pieces. I guess it's true what they say "pain demands to be felt"  and it was felt!!

This book was tragically beautiful, I think everyone should read Hazel's and Augustus's story to see and appreciate what they have in life. It's touching in ways many books aren't, yes it's fiction but its realistic fiction, this could happen. I think that's why its so very powerful and moving, it truly captures your heart right from the start.

It will have you laughing through your tears, it will leave you feeling inspired and thankful. This is a masterpiece, an all consuming powerful read. John Green is one hell of a writer! I applauded him for his ingenious. Brilliantly moving I have no words for how truly wonderful I think this book is. It has become one of my favourite books of all time now. 

I will have a book hangover now for a long while now hahahah Just take a chance on this book, just be prepared to have a box of tissues with you!!  Let your heart be filled until it can no longer withstand the roller-coaster of emotion that will be felt!!

Just say Okay!!
 
 
happy reading!!
p.s: this will be you!!
 

0 comments: