Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 20 August 2012
Am I afraid to love again? Am I afraid to get attached to someone again? Am I afraid of letting my heart feel again? YES I am..I do have feeling for someone but I keep burying them inside of my self, and lying to my self when I say I feel nothing. I know it's bad to do this to my self but I'm scared to get attached to him because he's not here plus I'm super scared that if I let someone into my heart again so soon it will be ripped apart after months of me picking up the pieces and putting them back together. I don't want to rely on some guy to make me smile and feel joy again, I'm not ready to try and make someone my everything again. Plus I don't really want to ruin the good thing I have going with him right now. So If I'm a coward and a stupid girl so be it. But until i know someone is worth for me to give them my heart I won't...

0 comments: