Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 20 August 2012
Sometimes when I sit outside and look up at the beautiful blue sky up above me I often wonder what this world look like back in the day. How people used to live their daily life, what they had to go though just to live each day. I'm such a curious person I think that's one of the biggest reasons why I love history so much. It just fascinates me to no end, I love to learn what people used to have compared to what we have now. In a way it makes me more appreciative of what I have in my life. For me being able to one day Egypt or anywhere in Europe would be a dream come true. To be able to touch a piece of history and really take it all in would be AMAZING might have a mini heart attack :p. If I ever got to see the pyramids and reach out and touch it I'd probably shut my eyes and try to envision what it looked like in all its glory. Living in Winnipeg you don't have all that must historic places and the few we do i love, gives me a sense of home almost. If I could travel back in time thought out history and see and experience everything no matter how bad or scary it would be, it'd be life changing. I'd love too see my past lives and maybe see why I'm so attached to certain time periods and certain countries. I believe if every body would take the time just reflex a little on the past maybe life would be better and people wouldn't be so self involved anymore. The past is a tool for us to learn from and grow from our mistakes but I don't feel like we are using the greatest tool at your disposal.

0 comments: