Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 24 January 2014
You ever get the feeling like your heart is being crushed by some unseen force? That if you try to breath or more it might completely crumple into dust?

My heart feels in pain, like someone is sqeeezing it in a death grip. It feels so hallow, I can't recall the last time it felt full. 

I feel so isolated and a lone, it's horrible that sometimes I wish I was no longer here. It makes me cring to think or feel that way but I can't help it. I know there are people out there that have it worse then me but my pain is my pain and it's what I see or feel regardless of what others are dealing with. 

We all suffer differently, mostly silently but not here! I can let go here regardless if I'm being judged for it. 

0 comments: