Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday 26 January 2014
With the end of 2013 and the start of 2014 I've realised all things I've truly regretted about last year. The start of 2013 was great, it felt as if I was flying; soring off the currents of life. But ever so slowly I lost control of my wings and  feel. I regret losing people I was truly close to, I hate that my foolishness pushed them away, I regret trusting some of those people to only be cast aside like I meant nothing to them. I regret losing faith in my ability to self heal and losing faith in my talent. I regret having lost my footing when it comes to my written work, so much pain is reflected with that work, my confidence in it has been shattered. I regret so many things that transpired on twitter, I hate feeling like I no longer belong on there, that when I once had been accepted I am now shunned. I regret that it's partly my fault for what has happened to bring me to place I am in now. I regret not staying in the book community and slowly slipping away for the things I hold dear. I regret not staying in touch with some of the people that truly care about me, I miss them like mad. The thing I regret most of all is losing myself to my demons, letting my anguish completely consume me, forcing everyone away from me.
 
I'm truly sorry to everyone I have hurt.
I hope one day you can truly forgive me.
I sincerely hope that we can make amends and be friends again.
 
 

0 comments: