Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 18 March 2011
Ugh seriously I shouldn't be allowed to drink cuz every time I do I get lonely and end up missing someone like crazy. All I wanted to do last night when I got home was pass out but i was wishing he was there so I could pass out in his arms and sleep and just bury my head in his chest..But sadly that didn't happen i went home to a empty bed that only occupied my pillows. Pillows just doesn't cut it from me anymore and i hate it. I hate seeing couples and know i cant be in one, it sucks balls and its lame :(.....I wanna get my own place and move out and see how life goes for me after that cuz this i cant take anymore, i cant take this being at home anymore. I have this itch that i cant scratch..This pull to leave and do something new with my life..

0 comments: