Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Monday 14 March 2011
You know what i hate most, i hate when people are having a bad day and take it out on the people who are just trying to be nice to them like wtf so sorry I'm trying to be nice to you even though your being snappy..ugh i hate when people get in one of "their moods" where don't ask them anything cuz BAM they well be on you ass like there is no tomorrow. Ugh its so frustrating im just trying to be nice and make conversation i don't mean to pry into you personal business or anything im just trying to find something to talk about with geez. I swear i cant do anything right anymore like i should just fuck off and leave them alone for good and not bother them cuz that's all i feel like i am a bother..i hate feeling like that cuz i part of me feels like it dies when they get frustrated with me or snappy..maybe i should just stop asking questions and but out of everything and just whatever...I don't know what to do anymore fuck I'm so lost.......................I should just stop being emotionally attached to people and just play it cool cuz being like this and always spilling my heart out there isn't getting me anywhere right now sadly and i hate it..i hate feeling this way. one minute things are fine and then the next they aren't ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

0 comments: