Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 15 March 2011
Do you stay awake at night thinking about me?
Do I ever cross your mind?
Do you think about the future? and if I'm in yours?
Do you just randomly wish I was with you when you see couples?
Do you wonder what I'm thinking about during the day?
Do you wonder what I'm up to when I'm not talking to you?
Do you wonder if I'm angry with the things you say?
Do you believe me when I say I love you?
Do you believe me when I say I'm in this for good, that I never wanna leave your side again.
Do you trust me with your heart? that I'll never do anything to hurt you.
DO you believe me when I say you mean the world to me, that I cant see my life without you in it.
Dose your heart pickup when I say I love you?
Does your heart race when I talk to you and tell you how happy i am to know you?
Do you get excited about the fact that you'll see me soon?
Do you wish I was I was in your arms right now?
Do you wish I was yours as much as I wish you where mine?
Do you wish you could see me now?
DO you wish you could kiss me again and hold me close?
Do you wish you could wake to my face in the morning and see me smiling back at you?
DO you?????..........

0 comments: