Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 22 March 2011
Fuck seriously id be great I need sleep, i can't seem to be able to. Saturday i had stayed up until five in the morning and couldn't put my mind to rest thanks to stupid crap. Then Sunday all hell broke lose on me so that was exciting, i got so fueled by anger that I couldn't sleep until after twelve and I had to be up and five. Now last night I was so so so tired that I thought I would pass out but no. I tried to sleep from 8:00pm but couldn't settle my mind sadly. Fuck sakes like really brain can you just forget everything please. I'm tired of closing my eyes and having nightmares like I cant take it, I need sleep to be able to function.....:( please kill me...or knock me out cold so I can sleep lol either one would be nice.

0 comments: