Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 9 March 2011
Hey everyone out there who will read this which I don't think will be many hahah oh well... Anyways my name is Megan I am 20 years old, I'm from Winnipeg as most of us here call it the butt crack of Canada seeing as not too much exciting stuff happens here sadly...I'm really sorry if my first couple of post are lame just trying to get the hang of this and figure out what to say and not look like a totally idiot..good luck with that right hahaha. So as of the moment I'm working at a crappy ass job that so doesn't pay me enough,I can't really decide what to do with my life as in school wise. My life isn't all that exciting but I really don't mind it so much cuz I have great friends who are always there to entertain me and keep me sane lol.

0 comments: