Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 10 March 2011
You are my everything why can't you see that. Why can't you see me when I'm right in front of you....I love you more then I can explain. I miss that night with you, I miss the sound of your voice, the way you laugh and the way you make me feel when we talk. I miss us even though us has never been perfect. I just wish you could take me in your arms and tell me everything is going to be ok and that you truly love me with all of your heart....I wish I could look in to your eyes and see right into your heart. You have consumed my every though and i hate it so much, my head is screaming just forget about him he doesn't want you stop being stupid but my heart doesn't want to let you go and just lose my self in you and all that you are... why does this have to be so hard and complicated, I wish you could see how much i care and how much i want to be with you. I was willing to drop everything for you just so i could be with you cuz i miss you.. you where right when you said you have infected me. You injected your poison into me the moment you touched my hand and kissed my lips and held me close to you...I love you and miss you even tho I'm so angry with you...True love doesn't come by finding the perfect person,by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly..<3 and that's how i see you, you may not be perfect, a little ruff around the edges but I've accepted that even if its hard for me to do so sometimes..I promised I wouldn't give up on you and I'm trying to keep my word..I heart you sexy best;)....


0 comments: