Search This Blog

About me

Followers

Twitter

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 10 March 2011
So my mom and I decided to go to Applebee's for supper and ugh the food wasn't so good I feel so sick now :(..It was so busy tonight too, lots of people celebrate their birthday, so it was loud and a lot of clapping and cheering. Man i cant wait for my birthday. Then my mom started talking about me looking for a better job if i wanna move out and other things i don't care to talk about anymore ugh lol. so what if i still talk to him and think about the future if there is one for us..if there is an us cuz i don't know where he fully stands, ugh i so just want him to move here so maybe we could have one, who knows maybe one day right.....anyways when i went to pay holy cow there was a huge line, and of course employees are looking at the line but don't get off their ass to take the people cuz you know what would mean they would have to do something. Behind me there was a girl who smelt like food and perfume ewww so gross...but ya that was my interesting dinner hhhaha

0 comments: